Monday 22 June 2015

REJUVENATE YOU TIRED LIFELESS SKIN WITHIN NO TIME

Hey ladies ,



I really happy about today's post cause you wont believe what I am about to share with you guys . You know, due to exams I was nervous and at the same time I have not  managed a second to care for  my skin . For this reason I am staying far way from my phones front camera . Almost I  am like a zombie , I was too much worried for my exams as usual . I got panda eyes which is horrible and chapped lips . My skin turned into too much oily , tired, and lifeless . So, don't worry I am here to stay ... hahahahah... Yeah... woah ..ho... Lets get jump into skin care routine .

THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED . 


  • Diamonds , gold , gems .... hahahahahahahaha...... jokes apart .  
Gram flour or Besan .
Lime juice .
Chilled raw milk . 

This are the very simple things that you need . Mix all this ingredients together to make a not to runny not to stiff paste. The consistency must be like cream . There is not strict rules about the quantities of each of the ingredients .Apply this paste over entire face . Don't forget neck and back of your neck . Place this layer of this mixture for about 20mins . Just wash it off lukewarm water .Done .

This face mask  gives your skin a good exfoliation , fairness , glowing  effects of your skin and removes tan   from your body parts, clear out acne pimples along with oiliness , this mask removes impression of stress over from your face also   . I am quite happy after using this mask , it is really helpful . You must give it a try to prove me wrong .


Stay blessed , 
simplyJUNE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment