Monday 22 December 2014

ALOEVERA GEL by PATANJALI RAMDEV BABA REVIEW.

Hello beautiful people ,

I am here with another review for all you, may be you like it . First thing you need to know what actually does and how its important to include in your lifestyle. Yes , Health is Wealth . So lets cheek out some secret of aloevera and where to find it .


LETS GET STARTED ..!!!


Alovera plants looks like this , its not thorny , a good care is needed to grow aloevera in home , by the way  friends its not own plant i actually got this picture from my momma-in-laws camera .



BENEFITS OF ALOVERA GEL FOR SKIN ...

  • Cure acne problems
  • Reduce annoying pimples
  • Cures burns and bruise 
  • Remove sun tan
  • Brings glow to skin 
  • Hydrate the skin well.
  • Can be use as moisturizer
  • Reduce pigmentation
  • Protect against scarring.




The tube look like this , its transparent .




CLAIMS : 

For natural beauty ,safety and useful for removal of pigmentation spots.
Ayuevedic Proprietary Medicine
Composition ; Each 5g contains

Aloe Vera 90%
Base Material q.s 
Permitted color ( Brilliant Blue , tartrazine yellow)
Vitamin E, fragrance and preservatives q.s



The consistency of  the product is like this, very light and cool .



Its the logo of Patanjali Ayurved ltd, and customer care contact is printed on it .


MY EXPERIENCE AFTER USING THE PRODUCT ....

 
Its worth using it . I am always little bit choosy about face products  that I use cause my skin is far beyond sensitive . I am really glad after using this gel , and the best part is I am not breaking out . The itchy behavior of my skin is just gone and i cant see my pimples or zit anymore . It was like war zone over my face before some month but now my skin responding quit well, and i enjoy this part a lot  .I use it as moisturizer . It absorbs my skin very quickly and   pimple scar getting reduced . After applying over face the texture appears dewy soft and fresh . The gel reduces the big open pores .  I dont know this product can be use for hair or not but aloevera is awesome for hair issues.

 PROS:

  • Its hygienic neat and clean pack and have flip cap .
  • Travel friendly  , easily can be carried . 
  • Very light weight .
  • One stop beauty wand
  • have nice smell . I dont like anything which smell gross.


CONS:

  • Not sure about the color 
  • Take time to lighten the scars .
  • Availability is a great issue because its only available in Patanjali outlet   .
  • Base material is not mentioned . 

WILL I REPURCHASE IT ?

  • Yes..!!!! i will purchase it again . Give it a try its really nice  and its  works .







No comments:

Post a Comment