Tuesday 30 December 2014

DIY LIP GLOSS...!!!

Hey beauties,

Today I have a great idea to surprise anyone , be its a friend , mother, sisters anyone. We always want to look picture perfect . Do you think some of your real good memorable photo frame is just looking little bit out of sparks ? Honestly I always do touch up before a click at least I think I am capturing not just a photo but a beautiful memory and I have to look perfect.

I am presenting you today inexpensive and affordable lip gloss that you really love to wear it . So, lets get started . All you need some simple things that you got in your bags right now .

Vaseline :      

Who don't have..??? at least  trust me guys its wonderful tub and its the original skin jelly . I can show you many uses of Vaseline in my next article , by the way do my writing looks like article ..???
Do comment if not .





Its my cute tub of Vaseline that must have for me  . Please ignore the background.

Blusher:

Here m using a blusher that I use daily . I am using a blusher by Oriflame in the color Fresh Pink , its something look like this . It have a cute little mirror which is my favorite part.


Empty container:

You can use any empties you have. I am using here a Nivea empties that i saved earlier.


and the swatches.



Mix .. Mix... Mix....!!!


And the final product looks like this . Its give a pinkish tint  onto your lips , its like your second new skin layer  . The good part is it gives a little Matt finish which looks like natural rosy lips and really I am obsessed with this product lately . Please give it a try . And I personally feel if you make a small gift for your loved with love by yourself that is the best thing in the world . Think you cook something and surprised your mom , even if its bad you will always get positive vibes and blessings from her . I believe preparing any thing to gift in any occasion cause the expression and happiness I see  , Its expensive for me .Be its your loved one or friend its worth .


  
Store it in any neat and tidy container and use it from good morning till good night .



Hope you like this tutorial .   Thanks for dropping by . I will try my best to present you another DIY idea that you going to love it.


Good Luck,
Stay Blessed.

simply JUNE.





No comments:

Post a Comment