Wednesday 6 May 2015

DIY MAKEUP REMOVER , MAKE YOUR OWN MAKEUP REMOVER AT HOME

Hello beauties , 



Seriously, I am totally enjoying this summer days . This is my second summer with Rick . Yeah ... I am pretty excited for this year cause we are looking forward for a  trip to Thailand  this month  just to beat the heat . 
Happy Dance ..... Happy Dance ... : ) 

Today I will be sharing an awesome DIY that you really need to know . It is very important to wash off those makeup after office or work days . I really had a bad experience recently using a makeup remove by Avon . I always have a good expectation from Avon by this time m turned off . OK .. no worries ... 

So, girls if you want to add a feather in your hat  . Then I have a secret to share . All you need .... 


  • Castor oil .
  • Cold pressed olive oil . 
  • Cotton buds . 
  • Cotton pads .
 What you need to do is  , just mix equal amount to both the oils in a plastic small jar . The olive oil will float over castor oil , its totally normal . Just  don't forget to give it a quick shake before you use .Then wash your face with a mild face wash . 

I am really happy using this mix cause its make my skin soft and restore moisture at the same time remove all the makeups and mascaras from eyes . So, please give it a try and let me know in the comment section below your experience after the use . 

A big computer hugs to all of you guys those you checked my blog . Please come back again to check out my new post . 

Till then believe yourself , miracles happens everyday . I love you guys ... bye .... 

Tweet me : @edeneric86


Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment