Sunday 3 May 2015

ONION FOR FAST HAIR REGROWTH , HOME REMEDY FOR GROWING HAIRS FASTER .

Hey cuter cutes Happy Sunday all my sweet pies  , 

Today I am going to share my secret behind my hair regrowth . I love keeping my hair long and straight . I dint trimmed my hair since last 5 years , trust me I am not faking actually . After my marriage I lost maximum hairs , it was kind of bald from front . As I am a Bengoli so,  its a ritual or a rule you can say wearing red vermilion in front of parting you front hairs  . May be that could a possible reason for losing hair from front , which end up looking like Alopesia  . I was scared about it and at the same time stressed . So, stress can be another reason for severe hair falls . But , hey I am not stressing out  right this time cause I got my secret recipe . And can't  wait any more . 


Let's get started ..... Bammm..!!!!


Most of you guys are skeptical to opt for onion and that also for your hair . Just because of its smell ... Reallyyy ? Oh !!! you got to be kidding me .. Read on ..

Onions have rich source of sulfur content in them .Sulfur increases collagen tissues which is necessary for growth of hair. The sulfur content in the juice also has anti bacterial properties and prevent the growth of fungi and bacteria on the scalp which reduces the chances of losing hair due to these infections. Onion juice increases the strength of the hair and prevents thinning and breakage . You can achieve improved volume to your hair by regularly applying the onion juice  .

You need to make onion juice and use this juice thoroughly into your hair . Wash it off after 30 minutes . The pungent smell is really disgusting, but  the result .......... Why don't you com up and tell me after using it ...?????  This is you today's homework ....


So, when are starting doing homework ? Get it done I think you gonna Luuuuuuvv it like I do . 

Tweet me @edeneric86

Stay blessed , 
simplyJUNE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment