Thursday 30 April 2015

Hey friends thank you so much for checking my post ,



On Pinterest I found really fun and natural way to remove Blackheads . I wanted to share with you . 

So, you gonna need 1 half of lemon wedges then drop some couple of honey on it ..... like that .... then you need to remove any make up you have on your face , and make sure your skin is absolutely clean . I use baby wipes to remove my makeup .
Then you gonna grab that lemon and honey you have and gently massage those areas of blackheads. Then you gonna leave it on for 5 good minutes . 

Lemon in a natural bleaching agent, you know lemon removes dark spots that you may have and those stubborn blackheads. The reason we use honey it acts as antiseptic and also moisturizes. Keep on rubbing for five minutes and wash it off with normal cold water . 

And the other half you can make lemon honey tea .... YEAH !!!! super yummy . I love it .. thank me later .

Tweet me : @edeneric86

Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE
      

No comments:

Post a Comment