Wednesday 1 April 2015

HOW TO GET SMOOTH SILKY HAIR AT HOME , DIY HAIR MASK

Hey darlings...;



Hope you all doing well . I'm here with another wonderful DIY for getting silky , smooth and bouncy hairs . Sit back and relax while I am doing my job just for you to know how easy it is to make . 

INGREDIENTS YOU NEED :


  • Yogurt .
  • Honey .
  • Coconut oil .
  • 1 egg .
Mix all this ingredients together . The mix will be little runny so, take extra while you apply . All the listed ingredients are fantastic for getting  beautiful hairs . All the stuffs works wonder while  locking  hair shafts with proteins , vitamins , minerals and provide required nutrients for hairs. After using for the first time you will notice the difference. 

This mask I tried for my own hair and am pretty happy with the result. So, I thought of sharing with you for your benefits , I guess you all will try this out and let me know in the comment section below . Share this post with your loved once, sharing means caring . I did my job , and now its your turn to show me how you  care for your loved once and yourself  . Next time I will be sharing another wonderful post . Till then ....



Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment