Monday 6 April 2015

LIGHTEN YOUR UNDERARMS AT HOME , DIY MIX TO BRIGHTEN ARM PITS

Hey all ,

Today here is my another home remedy to lighten under arms . Black armpits looks odd when girls opt for any stylish dresses with short or sleeveless wear . So, my tips is just to forget those embarrassment and try   which works wonder as well .

INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED :


  • Blended cucumbers .
  • 1 spoon baking soda .
  • 4 spoon lime juice .
  • 4 spoon olive oil .
This above quantity is just my assumption.  I prepare this amount in a single batch cause for both underarms . You can of course prepare the amount that you want . Feel free in this case . Mix until well combined . Apply this mix in your underarms and wait until dry then wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry . 

If you want noticeable result its best to try this mix everyday. Hope you will try this out and let me know its good or bad anything . Leave a comment below and let me know , its worked on you like my experience is .... ' thumbs up '..


Tweet me @edeneric86 


Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment