Friday 10 April 2015

HOME REMEDY FOR MATURED AGED SKIN , ANTI AGING

Hey everyone , 

Matured , wrinkled , fine lines this all indicates our skin is not fit . We always think twice before eating anything , cause staying fit and healthy is the only "mantra" . Woman manage everything alone and at the same time sometimes   neglect skin care routine, afterwards which leads to lifeless dull skin , which  can be embarrassment in time. Here is my simple yet effective tips for all my loving women out there. 


INGREDIENTS YOU NEED: 

  • Half portion of potato.
  • Half portion of an apple .
Just make a fine paste of both apple and potato in a clean bowl . In next step wash your face nicely with mild face wash and then apply this combination evenly . Waits until its  dry , you can reapply when the first batch you applied is completely dried out .  Then wash it off , keep this combo in your face for at least 30 mins before you finally wash off the entire things . Finish this entire process by application of good moisturizer or aloevera gel .


Hope I helped you with this simple recipe . Let me know in the comment section below about your experience and what are your techniques . Share my blog if its worth it . Like it . 


Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE.

    

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend this to anyone who is undecided. I started following these instructions about a month ago and I can not believe how healthy my skin is. It is smooth to the touch, has a natural glow and I swear that some of my wrinkles have been leveling out. I am so proud of the results I have told all of my friends. Thank you for this!

    Teresa @ Centre D'elle

    ReplyDelete