Thursday 16 April 2015

IMMEDIATE SKIN LIGHTENING , BRIGHTEN YOUR SKIN

Hey friends ,


I am really sorry for irregular updates , just for my mild sickness I took little break. I am back now with another post . You may notice my blog is all about skin lightening stuff  . Yes that's true , let me clear my point . I turned black after I started college and at the same time I got married with a most beautiful person in this universe. I have manage both studies and family at the same time . I hardly get time for skin care routine . I got a long story to share , but today its just my skin care routine that I will be sharing .

INGREDIENTS THAT YOU NEED :
  • Fresh yogurt 
  • Fresh lime juice .
  • Half a table spoon bicarbonate soda .
  • Honey .
 PROCEDURE :

In a mixing bowl mix all this simple above ingredients together . Mix nicely with spoon or hand and make a paste out of it. Make sure not to make the mix stiff or not to runny . Start applying this mask over your clean and dry face and continue the next step by massaging . Massage with light circular motion , make sure not to go hard over face .Massage at least 10 mins nicely . Feel every stroke over your face . Make the environment complete with nice music or scented candles . If require you can of course take another batch to massage , don't forget neck areas , hands or even legs .   Lastly wash it off with clean water nicely , pat dry and apply a good moisturizer . You are done . I recommend to do this entire process before you off to bed . When you sleep your skin  too gets some sleep . Next morning wake up with glow y healthy skin .



Hope you like my tip , make sure to share my post with your loved once . Next time I will be here with another mantra . Till then ....... Caio  


 Tweet me : @edeneric86


Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE 

No comments:

Post a Comment