Saturday 9 May 2015

SUPER BANANA FACE ,ASK FOR SUMMER MONTHS

What's up ladies , 
  



Hey I am back with another tip for you guys . Its so summer right now going on . I really staying hydrated always and at the same time engaging my washroom now and then .... hahahaha... jokes apart . 

Its not only the body which needs hydration and attention for summer times . Take care of you skin which acts like a shield . My exams is just round the corner and at the same time m screwed up under piles of notes . Poor me . So , no time for skin care and that's the blunder I have done . Seriously my skin turned dull and lacking  liveliness . So, I made research and m here to share ... ta .. dah... 

INGREDIENTS YOU NEED : 


  • hONEY 
  • BANANA
  • PLAIN YOGURT 
 Just mix this three things nicely to make a thin fluffy batter . Always use this mask before bed time , leave it as it is for next 20 mins and wash it off . This what I do guys and nothing fancy . Notice the result . Honey hydrates the skin , banana brings back that brightness and glow that you lost for pollution and sun rays and yogurt exfoliate the skin gently . This three together works wonder for your skin . 

I simply loved this one and enjoyed at the same time . Please let me know in the comment section below your opinion after using this . 

Till then , make your wounds as wisdom . I love you all take care . 


Tweet me @edeneric86



Stayblessed
simplyJUNE.


1 comment: