Monday 29 June 2015

FIX THOSE SPLIT ENDS , DRY ENDS .

Hey buddies ... Happy Monsoon everyone . 


I love rains . But not stepping out . Yeah .. !!! you guessed right . Its Rainy season mood everybody . Today I planned to do a post regarding hairs , cause may be you could be one of those like my sis . I got frequent calls from her about random stuffs .But her hair issue may be a little more then usual right this season . 

Split ends , dry hairs ...... hair falls , this three things are "planned guest appearance " which leaves us in awwwwwwfull  situations . Yes may be m too pissed off by this same problems . So, whoa...hoo.. I got this ...I kicked off those annoying stuffs . Check out how . 

INGREDIENTS THAT YOU GUYS NEED :   



Yeah ..!!! this is this ... 

  • Olive oil .
  • Egg yolk .
  • Honey .
All you know quantity totally depends upon your hair length and its volume , its your hair m just a guide . Mix this all sweethearts in a cute bowl and whisk until its mix well to a good not too runny not too stiff consistency . Apply this paste at the tip of your hairs . If you have left over , don't worry   close you eyes massage your full root to tip of your hair with this amazing  mask .
Now the question is . Why ??? I called this mask amazing ? the answer is its just amazed me  not once but every time I used . All the ingredients that I listed above is beneficial for healthy bouncy hairs . This mask locks the hair with moisture , nourishment , shine and with awesome result. So, right after reading this post please give it a try . You too will be amazed .


Till next time , 

Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE. 






No comments:

Post a Comment