Tuesday 30 June 2015

ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY .......

Hey everyone , 

Today is a very special day for me and Rick . Its 30th june,2015 . Same day before two year we started our journey . Yes ... you guessed right .... Its our 2nd anniversary . Yeeeaaahhhh !!!!! I am blessed that by God's grace m with him . Rick is the most incredible person I ever meet in my whole life . I never knew life could be so much fun without him . He is just everything to me . I learnt many things from him. specially how to keep calm when nothing working , he is the one who taught me the word LIFE means positive vibes . His calmness and disciple towards life is not to compare with any other person . 

I am the person who sometime use to  get screwed up with small things . I am thankful  that I at least overcome this bad habit just by following his foot steps . In this 2 years of my marriage I became more strong . Now I have courage to set new big goals even I work on that particular things to achieve it .I like to    THANKs to my partner , my best friend , my soul mate for loving "us" so much . Its a long journey and I am gonna learn more from him . Cause all I know love is loud .

In worst time we always laughed a loud to cheer our-self up . We cracked idiotic jokes still we never let each other down anyway . Life is never a smooth runaway , there are ups and downs . But we think for those downs we are up now . We faced many odds , you know it happens but smiled . We always worked hard on smiling when it  is  blank around us . I am blessed and happy with him in this anniversary .


Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE. 

1 comment: