Friday 27 February 2015

BRIGHTEN YOUR COMPLEXION NOW ;

Hey everyone ,








I am up here with another post regarding skin  tone enhancing DIY  . I  usually do this as my daily morning skin care routine . And as summer just arrived in the city so I thought of doing it so that all of you can get another option about how I use stuff to keep sun tan away from me . I don't know why my skin tan so fast . Even if I use umbrella , SPF lotions , and everything which can at least help me not to get those orange skin which I don't like at all.  And summer means wearing fun flirty cool dresses , those simple flip flops, chunky cool jewelry  , and doing " I DONT CARE HAIRSTYLES ".  So, guys with all this dresses and jewelry you need to stand in front of a  mirror and notice whether your skin need little extra pampering or not . Its summer time flaunt your gorgeous skin and make the table turn ... oh...la ..laa...

I always try to start my day a little early . Then I wash my face with normal cold water followed by a a mix of  two spoon of raw milk  and one spoon of lime juice . I use my hands to splash it over my face and wait until its dry . Then after washing it off  in second step I apply evenly simple grated  potato juice all over my face and wait for 15mins . Then I wash it off followed by using cream which have  SPF . And m good to go .

As its summer time so hydration of body and skin are equally important . Its best to avoid oily foods in summer and opt for water based fruits and veggies as snacks .  To keep your skin dewy wash your face with cold water or rub ice cubes even that is awesome tricks for those red bumps . If possible its better to avoid heavy make up. Keep it simple . Dont rub your face with wet tissues or cloth it may lead pimples or rashes. Just dab and let the sweat soak in your tissues . Stay hydrated , before doing any skin treatment its very important to look after what you eat . Some one said me that what we eat actually it reflects in our face . So, opt for non greasy , healthy food with proper nutritional values .   



If you likes my skin care routine then please do try this out . Its really helpful . If you feel extra generous then comment below and share. I will surely reply to all your comments . I love you all my girls out there . A big computer hug for you all . I hope you enjoyed what I posted today .




Tweet me : @edeneric86

Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE .

1 comment: