Friday 13 February 2015

GET FAIR AND POLISHED SKIN

Hey everyone .................. Get ready with me this Valentines Day . 





Its Valentine's day . So have a blast on this Valentine's day . I know you all girls planned for a date night for today . And that must be special right ?  So.... with your special dress did you polished your skin ? Cause I don't think uneven skin or dark patchy skin is a good idea right ?
OK  .. I understand cause I planned for a surprise party for my partner . And I have to look dewy and beautiful. So get ready with me guys .



Exfoliate your body :



Take 2 sp of rice flour, 1sp of baking soda , 2tsp of shredded coconut , and half a cup of warm milk . Mix this to make a paste , not too runny or not too thick . Scrub out your skin with this mix and let this mix dry into your skin .wash it off . See how your skin smiling.




Moisture your skin :



This step is important cause we have to lock the softness and suppleness of our skin . You can use Johnson baby oil .




Brush up your skin :



Hey.   .. ... in every special occasion  we desire for bright blushy face . So don't let your uneven skin tone dime your inner reflection upon your face . I have an idea for perfect face mask that will enhance your complexion when your sweet heart will again fall upon his knees and propose you once again .  Mix cucumber with lime juice and milk powder . Make a very creamy consistency . Apply this over face and leave it for half an hour . Wash it off with cold water .
Regular usage of this above body mask makes skin fair and bright . As rice flour is present so I personally suggest to scrub out your skin with slow and soft stroke . To get fair skin tone you can use this as per your desire .





The above face mask that I shared . I use this alternatively when I am out of any other store bought face mask . As m happy with this . So m sticking with this home make mask under Rs 20 . Its really effective.
Hope you enjoyed getting ready with me . I enjoyed throughout. Comment below if you have any questions regarding anything . Happy to help you guys .



Tweet me : @edeneric86







Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE .

No comments:

Post a Comment