Friday 6 February 2015

USES OF EGGS FOR SKIN .

Hello friends,


I am always concern about my skin , cause of sensitivity I have to take extra care. Skin is under threat of various harmful radiations, even diet. Even the most perfect skin can turn lifeless even its not pampered for a moment. We all love to see flawless skin in mirror . I am here once again with another DIY .

So, scrambled or hard boiled we love eating eggs.  I have some egg-celent  tips and tricks of how can you guys use eggs for your skin care regime. Here are some very useful rather very effective mask you can follow like I do .


Lets see the goodness of eggs:

  • Eggs have 69 different proteins.
  • Reduces fine lines.
  • Contain high collagen .
  • Vitamin A that treats scars.
What are the problems that we can get rid off ?

  • Rosacea.
  • large pores.
  • Acne n pimples.
  • Skin rashes.
  • Sun burns.
  • Can improve your complexion .
How to use egg fir your skin ?

There are many ways to use eggs for your skin . But its very important to know the proper procedure of using it . Here what am I doing . 


  • Egg white , Lemon , honey :          Take good amount of egg white in a clean bowl . Whisk the egg white with a fork until its turn frothy . Mix 1 sp of lime juice and 1 spoon of honey to it . Apply a layer of this mix over your face . Leave it for 15mins . Wash it first with cold water thoroughly and then wash your face with lukewarm water  .

  • Egg yolk , yogurt  :          

      This mix is really good for sensitive or acne prone skin .             Mix  both the ingredients in a clean bowl. Take 1 sp of                 yogurt and 2 sp of egg yolk . Apply this mask nicely and             evenly over your face . Wait for 15 mins . Wash it off with            lukewarm water followed by cold water .



  • Egg white , lime juice .
      Mix 2 sp of egg white and 1 sp of lime juice in a clean bowl .       Apply this over your face . Wait till its dry . Wash it off with       lukewarm water . This mask treat acne prone skin . Good           for mature and aging skin , reduce sun spots , even out skin       tones . 



This are simple even very much beneficial for skin problems. I tried out all this mask by myself . My favorite is egg lemon face mask . I simply love it. When ever I see first sign of breaking out , it just takes few  seconds  to make  and kick of acne . I use this mask at least  twice a week . Must have mask for me . Do let me know which one is your fav. 


From my heart I hope you gonna try any of these mask and let me know . Correct me if m wrong any point of time . I hope I made a good place here to make you feel free  . If you feel extra generous then please comment and share , its takes a minute. Hope you guys enjoy my tutorials . Next time I will try to bring best of something . Till then stay beautiful .



Tweet me : @edeneric86

Stay blessed,

simplyJUNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment