Tuesday 3 February 2015

HOME REMEDIES FOR SUPER SENSITIVE SKIN

Hello my lovely ladies,






How are you all ? hope you people are taking care of yourself . I am here again with  another new solution . Recently one of my friend asked me what is the reason behind coming back of acne again and again . I guess every girls more or less gone through bad skin days. Same with me . I use to have third eye all time in my school days . How bad that was . Not to worry I will help you all.

Causes of sensitive skin :

  • Constant weather changing.
  • harsh pollution
  • Harmful UV rays 
  • Chemical presence in products
  • Scented creams
  • Hormonal imbalance.
  • Too much intake of junk food.
  • Absence of seasonal veggies and fruits.
  • Poor intake of water.
  • During certain time outer layer of skin which is epidermis which becomes impaired cause sensitive skin .    
You have to drink at least 2liters of water everyday to flush out toxin presence in our body . Lower the stress level. If possible have to include workout plan with your daily routine. Its best to drink lemon mixed with lukewarm water every morning in empty stomach. Unhealthy diet plan can leads to  sensitivity of skin 

Home remedies for sensitive skin :


Honey :

  • Honey is a great natural moisturizer .
  • Doesn't irritates skin.
  • Works wonder for sensitive skin 
  • Mix yogurt and honey in the proportion 1:2.
  • Apply the mask and leave it for 15-20mins .
  • wash it off with lukewarm water.
  • Pat dry and apply some cream which is chemical free and unscented.
Milk :

  • Raw milk is excellent toner for sensitive skin .
  • After washing your face with mild face wash you can definitely use raw milk replacing store bought toner .
  • Dip cotton pad in raw milk and dab over your face wait until its dry . Of course reapplication can be done after the first application is dry and that is totally optional . No harm in that.
  • wash it off with lukewarm water.  
Oatmeal:

  • If you have oily and shiny skin then oatmeal is best .
  • Oatmeal can remove shine and oil from skin which looks dirty.
  • Grind oatmeal , not coarsely it must be like powder form . 
  • Mix oatmeal and egg yolk in a bowl.
  • Apply this mask over face .
  • leave it for 15-20 mins
  • Wash it off with lukewarm water
  • Water must be not too hot , just warm cause its our face and obviously sensitive skin . keep this in mind.
  • Apply some which your skin suits the best.

Lemon :

  • Lemon is known for its natural bleaching agents.
  • Makes even skin tone.
  • Anti bacterial , anti fungal properties we can get from lemons .
  • Mix lemon juice , milk , turmeric paste or powder. I personally suggest to use paste cause I don't think powder is good , preservative and all . ... 
  • Apply this paste over your face evenly wait for a good 20mins .
  • Wash it off 

Almond :

  • Grind 5 almonds and egg white .
  • Apply this mask before bed time.
  • Wash it of after 20 mins .

Banana:

  • Banana is very good to treat sensitive skin .
  • Even banana peels are beneficial for bug bites, mosquito bites.
  • Mash banana and mix that with egg and yogurt .
  • Apply this mask evenly .
  • wash it off after 20 mins .
  • Apply some cream which is meant for sensitive skin .




Hope you liked my tips . Correct me in any point of time . I guess all my beautiful girls out there will definitely  give a try to all my above listed tips . I want all to stay beautiful and take a good care of yourself . Next time in my blog I will try my best to bring some amazing posts .



Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE.


No comments:

Post a Comment