Wednesday 25 February 2015

FENUGREEK FOR HAIR FALL , DANDRUFF .

Hey friends ,




I am here guys once again and pretty much happy today . Let me share something with you all . When ever I get any invitation I just become clueless what to wear and how to style my hair . Almost I have 100 hair tutorial videos but , trust me guys I am a  bad in decision  maker . I end up with a regular stupid pony tail or a side braid . But guys if you want to break your hair boredom just like me then healthy , sleek, pin straight , bouncy , shiny hair never go out of style ...... (  Yeah lately m so obsessed with Taylor Swift's out of style number .)


We girls don't like upset , greasy , fallout hairs with no style just like plane Jane....... right ? Hair fall , dandruff , flaky hair is so not in style. I got something which is really beneficial and something that can make you friend jealous . Imagine ..... Your hair super smooth , fluffy , shiny , problem free, something that makes table turn . ...... Wow.... Amazing right ?


So , stop dreaming and make it happen . Soak three heap spoon of fenugreek seed overnight in hot water. Next morning blend it to make a smooth paste out of it . It will look like sandwich feeling . Mix this paste with extra virgin coconut oil . Coconut oil is solid in room temperature. Apply this mask evenly throughout your entire hair including scalp. Leave this mask in your hair for 1 hour . Wash it off followed by your favorite shampoo and conditioner.


Apply this mask thrice in a week . And always you keep this  in mind keeping mask in your hair for longer time so that it works more better . This what I do . My scalp sweat a lot . M so relieved that its not happening from last four to five days.  Dandruff reduced as I can not see any dandruff when I brush my hair . Fenugreek works wonder for any kind of hair problems . You should cheek out this recipe for awesome results .


Friends you can prove me wrong.  Its free for you , for that comment down below . Tell me how you feel after using this hair mask .


Stay blessed ,
simply JUNE ,

No comments:

Post a Comment