Tuesday 24 February 2015

HOW I LIGHTEN MY ENTIRE SKIN OF MY BODY .

Hey guys ,



How are you doing ? Hope you all are awesome and doing all well . My exams are on for which I am not here since long time . Today I can't wait to share a very simple trick with you . From last some months I noticed my skin darkness. That's odd . It looks like as if I don't bath properly . That day I went in a shop to buy some stuff . And the shop is entirely decorated nicely with mirrors. And all girls go gaga in front of mirror . Even me too . Again I stopped by my tanned skin looking total mess. After coming back I was doing search about my skin problem .And I got a solutions and that really works .


All you need :
Good quality of coconut oil or extra virgin coconut oil .
Lime juice .


Coconut oil is excellent for skin . Coconut oil contain vitamin E  which repair skin . Anti aging properties which take care of matured skin . Full of proteins . This rich protein helps skin to rejuvenate and maintain health of skin properly . And Lemon contain Vitamin C , antibacterial , anti fungal properties, heals sun tan , sooth skin , lighten and brighten skin evenly , reduces skin spots . And what not .....


Just mix this two ingredients together as your required amount and apply this oil mix before bed time . Trust me next morning may be you will thank me . I love this oil mix . Its natural safe . Even very cheap . But guys its home remedy so its a slow process . You have to be patience . Don't wait for result just keep using it . It works like magic . I don't use this for my face cause I afraid . My skin is real sensitive. As its oil so I skip process and use something alternative to this oil mix  . I am using this everyday before I off to bed  . Spend some time while using this.  Massage gently with light stroke . Relax and feel the warmth of your of your hand . A good massage will increase the blood circulation of your body enhancing the complexion of your skin . Next morning you can notice the result after first application .


This worked for me guys . Even I use potatoes juice over the areas which is expose towards sun and pollution before bath for better results . Please , guys if any one of you facing this problems , then this post is for you .


Tweet me : @edeneric86


Stay blessed ,
simply JUNE .

No comments:

Post a Comment