Thursday 5 March 2015

5 EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR FACIAL HAIRS .

Hey all my sweethearts ,




Imagine you woke up sweating from dream with MUSTACHE. Oh nooooo...!!!!!! get away from me. Yes ...... Its such a painful and stupid problem that  any girls can notice . You guessed right !!!!! I am attacked by MUSTACHE . I never thought my mustache neck  piece and ring will love me back so much . But , at least who needs this much of love . I don't .... ...... Today i will be  sharing a very important useful tips regrading a problem that we cant be hidden from anything not even from hidden camer a. . .....    

No matter how fancy products we use for our face that really doesn't go away . Lately I am the one in the queue. Yes , I  don't know why its making me   feel embarrass even taking selfies  . I cant say  no to my friends even I cant forget about my facial hair issues  at the same time . When I first noticed this fact I was desperately trying to forget about this matter that I  have  facial  hairs but you know its matter . So, I suggest you all  if any of you facing this matter like me then its absolutely fine I can help you out with effective results .

First of all its important to know what are the reasons behind  facial hairs sometime we face  which is really bad . Due to hormonal imbalance , menstrual cycle . Plucking is painful way to get rid of this . Waxing and shaving is not advice able. Laser treatment can also be done but that too turns out expensive for some women. Trust me,  I wont fake it   its expensive for me . If you are  facing this problem I have some  natural home remedies   to get rid off this issues  . Like I am getting results .





  • Mask one :
Take 3 tablespoon of potato juice + yellow lentils paste ( masoor daal paste ) + lime juice + honey . Mix all this ingredients in a clean bowl . Apply this paste over the affected areas . Let it dry . After this wet your palms in water and massage gently in the opposite side of hair growth . Then wash it off with lukewarm water . 

  • Mask two :
Take chick pea flour ( besan ) + 4 tablespoon of raw milk + turmeric paste or powder + fresh cream . Mix all the ingredients together nicely in a clean bowl. Apply this paste over the affected areas . Let it dry . After this wet your palms in water and massage gently in the opposite side of hair growth . Then wash it off with lukewarm water . 

  • Mask three :
In a clean bowl mix chick peas flour ( Bengal  gram flour or besan ) + turmeric paste or powder . Mix this two properly with raw milk or rose water . Apply this paste over the affected areas . Let it dry . Massage the areas  with wet cotton cloth but remember just against the hair growth  . Then wash it off with lukewarm water . 

  • Mask four : 
Take 1 tablespoon of sugar + honey + lime juice ans warm this combination in microwave or in  double bowler . When all this ingredients becomes runny kind of stuff . Apply this warm paste over areas having facial hairs . And then place a thin strip of cotton cloth over it and pull it off against hair growth . 


  • Mask five :
Take egg white + sugar + half a spoon of corn starch or corn flour . Beat this mix together and apply where you are having facial hairs . Let it dry and gently wash it off .  




 This all are natural and  safe to use for anyone suffering this facial hair problems . Even its cheap and easily available right in your kitchen at any point of time .  Guys , its not always possible to go for high and expensive salon treatment or laser you can say . I don't do jobs I cant effort expensive treatments . And its not always right to ask for money from you parents or loved once for your luxury . So, sometime I follow this home remedies when I am running out of extra pelf . We women know how to manage everything . We women know how to have it all ... right ?  If you get use to home remedies then at the end of month you will definitely notice you are paying bills in restaurants.   And parents love to see when we start taking  responsibilities . 


So, if you feel extra generous or if you want to show me love then comment below . As always correct me if I am wrong . Like and share if you see any option like this down below .. HEHEHE .. definitely you can find  .  


Tweet me : @edeneric86.


Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE .

No comments:

Post a Comment