Wednesday 18 March 2015

AT HOME SPA TREATMENTS

Hey everyone , 

I am here with another DIYs. Spa treatments are very expensive for some people those who cant afford it .I am not hurting anybodies emotion actually . To be true to myself , I feel bad sometime rather worst when I keep asking this and that from Rick ( my husband ). He never say no to anything, he is just real sweetheart for me and on other hand he works real hard for his business.  And I feel ashamed sometime when he say "yes " to everything. So, I planned  not to waste money for the sake of parlous bills. There are many women  out there who feel the same like I do. I always plan and figure out some quick tips and tricks regarding everything. This is the way I do to care about him little extra , I personally think this tricks will be beneficial for all beautiful women who want to balance everything and at the same time love themselves back . So, enjoy expensive salon treatments right in your home . 



  • SCRUB :
First step like all we know scrubbing is the most important step before we step into moisturizing and toning.  In a clean bowl take 1spoon of sugar + 1 spoon of honey + 1 whole lime juice + required amount of extra virgin olive oil . Mix all this together and exfoliate your skin gently . This scrubbing will help to scrub of dead cells , dirt , impurities, all those pollution .
  • LIP SCRUB :
We cant ignore any parts of our body . So, lip scrubbing is another beneficial step. In a clean bowl mix one spoon of petroleum jelly  or Vaseline + sugar . If you have any left overs the of course you can store it . By  means of your index finger take a small batch of that mix and gently scrub out dead dried lips . 

  • SKIN MOISTURIZER :
After scrubbing its time for to bring back those lost moisture into your which partially washed away with water . In a clean bowl mix 2spoon of honey +  2 spoon of extra virgin olive oil . Apply this evenly in your face and let it set in your face for another 30mins . Wash it off with cold regular water .

  • ANTI REDNESS  FACIAL 
This step is optional . I have noticed many women like my mommy , due to scrubbing her face turns red , it looks like red bumps will pop out but it doesn't. So, you need to scrub your face very gently and with soft circular motions . If you think your face is looking red after any usage of facial stuff then you can immediately switch on to this for better results. Add 2 spoon of egg yolk ( yellow portion of the eggs ) +  2 spoon of lime juice , then apply this mix and let it sit for another 15mins before washing it .




This was my spa treatments tips and tricks in home .  I am sure you gonna like it and will be pretty much happy after doing all this step above  at home . If you really liked it then definitely let me know which one you liked the most .

Tweet me : @edeneric86 

Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE.
o

No comments:

Post a Comment