Saturday 14 March 2015

DIY BODY SCRUB , REMOVE IN GROW HAIRS, DARK TAN SKIN , GET BRIGHT AND FAIR BODY SKIN

Hello my friends ,





Its very important for everyone of us to care for our skin as well as our whole body with passing times . Its look awful when we have even tone face skin but dark tanned hands or ugly looking legs or back which is expose to sun and pollution   Women nowadays keeping up everything along with daily jobs , cooking , parenting and what not . So, I am here for all women to help them out to give themselves a extra care to face life .  I am always here to help all my dear friends to look better no matter what you wear . So, here  is my quick tip for all of you . Lets get started .


Ingredients that you need are :

Red lentils powder ( masoor daal ) .
Rice flour .
Turmeric paste or powder .
Yogurt . 
Milk.


Procedure :

First of all grind and make powder consistency of red lentils (masoor daal ), then in a bowl mix red lentils powder , rice flour , turmeric powder , yogurt . If you want to store this , then mix turmeric powder with lentils powder and gram flour , and if you want to use this mix right that moment then turmeric paste is advisable. When you are ready with those powder mix add yogurt   or milk . I use yogurt when I don't find milk . You can use this as scrubber or as body pack . Both are correct , while doing scrubbing keep in mind to scrub very softly  in a circular motion . Its better if you wash that completely first with warm water then is cold water . You can substitute this scrub in place of soap . This what I do thrice in a week . 


You can share with me what you do when you scrub or use body pack . I will try out like you do mine . I care for you . Do you care for me ? Show me love by commenting below , I will reply you back . Share my post with your close persons . You guys are awesome and beautiful . 


Tweet me : @edeneric86




Stay blessed ,
simply JUNE . 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! It's imperative for us to watch over our skin and our entire body for that matter. Well, that DIY body scrub will probably help a great deal with skin care. The fact that the ingredients are so easy to find is such a plus as well. Thanks for sharing that, June! All the best to you!


    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete