Tuesday 17 March 2015

PATANJALI BABA RAMDEV PRODUCTS THAT I USE REGULARLY . ; ) MY UPDATED SKIN CARE ROUTINE .

Hello and welcome back once again ,



Today after a long time I am doing reviews . So, I am super excited for this post . I am  very much happy after using products that you cant believe what are those.Before some months I was struggling badly with my sensitive skin . Even simple water was making my SKIN  itchy . Those nights are horrible . Every mornings was a bad start for me . I was spending lot of time standing and just looking at my face in front of mirror, which does not make any damn sense. So, I stopped using everything . I changed my diets and exercise and skin care routine and I switched to Patanjali . If you read all my post then you can see I have done a post regarding review of Patanjali Aloevera Gel . Today another updated post regarding my daily skin care that I am doing recently .



I am swear by this three products . As I  have mentioned earlier in my post that you can correct me if m wrong in any point of time, so obviously you can .You need to use this three charm for its amazing benefits .


  • Patanjali Aloevera Gel .
  • Patanjali Rose water or gulab jal .
  • Patanjali Almond oil .

And lets talk about the price . Rs 75 ( Aloevera gel ), Rs 25 ( Rose Water ) , Rs 100 ( almond oil ). 

May be you can think , why I am crazy about this three only and why Patanjali ..... Yes I am crazy . Trust me or not I have used Oriflame Tea Tree oil , Avon products , many other pricey products , even I still remember in my 12 th standard I had a dust up with mommy , for Pro Active Range for my skin . As, I am too young that time , so mommy and my sister said a big " NOO" to that . In my entire school life I use hide my face with note books or hairs or with umbrella , and use to afraid a lot calling friends in my home for my insecurity which is for my skin problems .After coming back from school it was my must "to do " things to rush inside kitchen for making neem paste.  So, I thinks all my cute friends are intelligent enough to understand  what was my skin that time . 
Right now I am addicted to this three charms , wherever I  go I carry this three with me . Aloevera Gel is not just a gel it magical something inside . I  don't see any zit over all my face . This gel is not so beneficial to remove scars and marks but kick off all those stubborn acne  . Secondly , I am talking about the Rose water  , I really love the exact smell of rose inside this plastic bottle . As its herbal so safe to use , you can see little pigments inside the bottle when you shake the entire bottle for using . I pile up rose water with any face cream that I use , which helps to lock the moisture once again . You can try this rose water like skin toner . I don't use astringents as alcohol presences makes my skin more sensitive and leads to break out . I don't break out actually when I use this rose water like washing my face with face wash . I feel refreshed and cool on my skin as if I used nothing . Next up is the Almond oil . I use this oil for my dark eye areas . I have little black cast under my eyes . I use this every day before hitting my bed . And the dark circle fading slowly , this is the good news ...... taa...dahh....


So, I guess you don't liked my reviews and my skin care updates that I have done above .... Oh !! Really ??  ... you don't ??? So, comment below if you liked it , share it ..its just takes a second or so . If you feel extra generous and want show love then ask me anything by commenting down below .


Tweet me : @edeneric86



Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE.




2 comments:

  1. Patanjali Ayurved deals with best Natural products. And these all products are healthy and useful. For more Information visit our site: - ayurvedic products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information. i was looking for blog related to Patanjali Store in Mohali

    ReplyDelete