Tuesday 10 March 2015

ORANGE PEELS FOR ALL SKIN .

Hello all  and welcome to my blog ,




As always again m late here . The reason is from last couple of days I am going through a busy schedule and almost days are like storm . So, I really manage a little time to do a post  today morning. As well as my exam round the corner , so to me right now it will be better if I stay up all night , but I am human too. Break is always needed for everyone . 

Today I am doing  a post regarding a wonderful fact that almost everyone knows but I am jazzing up little bit to make it easy for you all . 

Orange is a exotic fruit with its vibrant orange color. I don't know from where all this excellent colors of fruits , vegetables , birds comes from . May be in God 's crib he has exceptional color tubes . Okay ...!!!! jokes apart , its alright I am stupid sometime . Lets get started . 

Orange peel facial mask or scrub is beneficial for those who own oily skin , acne prone skin , or skin with scars, spots . Most people waste this orange peels due to lack of knowledge. Oranges are full of vitamin C . This contains wide variety of nutrients as well as phytonutrients   that are extremely in healing several skin problems . You can make orange peel powder in orange seasons means winter days and use it through out the years .



  • MASK 1 ; 
Here I am giving you two simple ways to use orange peels for  your skin . Let the fresh orange peels dry under sun for 5 to 6 days . Take care while the drying process is on  , cover this peels with net to prevent those  flies or insect and dust . After drying those peels grind it to  make a powder out of it . Then mix two spoon of fresh yogurt and two spoon of honey . Apply this mask evenly over your face after scrubbing your face . Let it dry over face for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water . 

  • MASK 2 : 
The second one is grind orange peel with oatmeal in a clean blender . You can store if you want to in an air tight container . It will last for two months . Add raw milk with this powder , you can add milk as per your requirements. Apply this mask evenly over your face  and let it dry for another 30 minutes . Wash it off lukewarm water . 



This are the two simple skin care regime that you can follow if you desire to use orange peels for your skin . Even girls those who are tired off using so many stuff for acne but not getting results . I recommend to use this . 

I hope this post serves help for you all . Do you think I am wrong anywhere or anyways, So, come up give me a chance to rectify myself so , that next time I can pop up with another amazing post for you all  . Till then take care of yourself and be beautiful cause you are absolutely beautiful . 


Tweet me ; @edeneric86.



Stay blessed , 
simplyJUNE.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post....where you found all this method from???? According to me you are the best Beauty-Skin care blogger I have ever seen...Ur posts are to the point and easy to understand at the same point of time...Hope you have a bright future..GOD BLESS YOU...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting , hope my tip is helpful

    ReplyDelete