Saturday 21 March 2015

RAM DEVBABA PATANJALI KANTILEP REVIEW

Hey everyone ,

Its been long time since I haven't made any review post , so here is the one I am doing today . I am pretty excited about today's review as  I can  show you another alternative away of any face mask that you want to buy, but clueless what to opt for . 

 The small plastic bottle with brown cap actually looks like this . You can find ingredients list right in the back of this pack, but still to make you work easy I will definitely let you know once again . 






Price : Rs 60 .



 This unique logo you can find in all the products of patanjali.



This mask comes in this powder consistency as you can see in this picture without any edit . The smell is little weirdo. I don't find anything by which I can compare , but yes it smells like Kabza Har , I mean that powder which elders need during constipation . hahaha.... please excuse my comparison. 


It looks like this when you mix it with other stuffs as mentioned.
At the back you can find the procedure how to use it actually. If by any means you don't have either of this any thing that is mentioned , then you can use only milk or only rose water, or only honey and milk, or only with water.I use everything alternatively so, no harm in that case. I don't see any reactions.



MY EXPERIENCE :

Yeah..!!!!! I was waiting for this part . As I shared with you all my skin story and those acne stories . So, I think I was dumb that I dint find this sweetheart before , but its never too late to mend . I got it ... Those who having acne or any skin issues and tired of thinking what to do kick off my skin problems. Then simply visit any nearest Patanjali store and order for four . Why four ...???? cause this KANTILEP is lot better then those products which cost half of your salaries or your pocket money. Yes , its works like .....bammmm!!!!  acne gone.This mask works well on acne , scars, pigmentation . It claims to keep this mask on for one hour or overnight. But I wash it off when it gets dry . Dont rub and wash your face at the time of removing this , or else your skin can tingle little bit, I don't think you gonna like that. I am relieved and happy that something is working . You need to give it a try .

The sad thing is that you can only find Patanjali products in its own Patanjali store. And the great news is that you can get the products in a very cheap rate.





Hope you will give it a try and let me know how its worked for you all. Till then love you all .





Tweet me @edeneric86





Stay blessed,


simplyJUNE.    

No comments:

Post a Comment