Thursday 5 March 2015

BRIGHTEN YOUR FACE INSTANTLY

Hello my teddies ,






Today I am here with another post .  When we work in office or in home or study like me that time we think so many random things, which don't have introduction or conclusion . That time we pop out so many ideas of fashion , skin care , make up ideas. But when the actual real time comes we forget everything and end up dressing like plane Jane or makeups which goes wrong ... pathetic.

I am real dumb some  time . And yes I don't feel shy to say that cause I don't like faking . You know dumb is natural beauty .(  hehehehhehe .......). 


So, what you going to do ? Its very simple two step face clean kind of regime which is very easy and affordable .


  • STEP ONE : 
First of all scrub out your face with oatmeal powder 1 spoon + almond powder + honey . Mix this ingredients together and with a very gentle motion scrub out your face . Soak a cotton towel and wipe off gentle the dirt and dead cells . 


  • STEP TWO : 
Secondly in a clean bowl mix tomato puree and honey . Apply this mix nicely in your whole face neck , and wait until its dry . Then wash it off with lukewarm water . Guys this step is important cause moisturizing is very essential after scrubbing or cleaning your face . If you avoid this step then your skin can dry out making it dark . 



I suggest to follow this routine when you have no time for salon or you running late for any events. Before everything you do you need to keep in mind to consume adequate amount of water everyday in your diet . Water hydrates the skin whereas making skin dewy glow and also flush out toxin from your body . You should give this a try . 

Tell me what you do for your skin when you have no time for salon or running late . Likewise I shared with you some useful tips that I do even you can also share with me what you do , I will be happy to try that out . Let me know in comment section below . Share it if you think its worth sharing . Show me some love by liking this post .



Tweet me : @edeneric86 




Stay blessed, 
simplyJUNE . 

No comments:

Post a Comment