Sunday 15 March 2015

DIY HEENA HAIR OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH , LONG HAIR , HAIR FALL .PROBLEMS, DANDRUFF

MY MANE STORY ...... LA ...LA...LA...LA..... 


Today I am here with another and super easy  DIY for hair . Hair oiling is important for healthy hair grows . Hot oil massage before bed time is beneficial as it increase blood circulation of scalp which facilitate hair growth . Before hair wash day hair oiling is best to do thing , as its locks all the moisture in your hair which makes hair bouncy and shine . Today I am sharing the oil recipe that I use before my hair wash day . 

Heena is not just use for hair coloring. It makes your hair shiny , bouncy and voluminous .Heena is most popular beauty herb found in India and tropical countries that is known for its cooling effects.Since ancient ages it helps to make hair shiny and healthy, heena is also known as food for hair . The power of this green powder not only help to decorate hands but also bring back that life in hair as well .

Lets me show you the simplest way to make your own secret hair oil for promoting hair growth like magic .


INGREDIENTS THAT YOU NEED ARE :


  • Fenugreek seeds or methi seeds.
  • 100% Heena powder .  I am using here AromaPlus heena .
  • Coconut oil . You can use extra virgin coconut oil for this .

PROCEDURE:


First grind fenugreek seeds or methi seeds and make powder out of it. Then take a glass jar and pop in fenugreek powder. Likewise slowly drop in required amount of heena powder into that jar. Then entirely fill the glass jar with coconut oil . If you want you can store that in air tight glass jar like I do .Shake well before you use this oil . Always keep away the oil from direct heat of sunlight. Keep it in cool dry place. Before your hair wash day massage gently with this oil and  next day   wash it off with your favorite shampoo.  

This oil is 100% natural and herbal and safe to use as you can see I have not mentioned as chemicals in this DIY. This hair oil makes hair stronger , longer , better . This oil brings back that shine and gorgeous hair that you already had in your childhood days .  So, when you already have beautiful hairs so, why don't take a step ahead to stand out of box. Cause to me you all are special  .I feel happy when I use this oil for my mane , so its your time to make yourself  HAPPY once again . 


If you want to show me love and feel generous then comment below . Hope I put smile in your face . 

Tweet me : @edeneric86

Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment