Monday 23 March 2015

DIY ROSE SUGAR BODY SCRUB

Hey sweets roses for you , 



I have a surprise for you . Guess what ..... today I will be sharing the exotic rose body scrubs for all my romantic and beautiful girlfriends . Make your own signature style of your own bath lines. Just imagine how cool is that  ... you are talking with your "BFF 's" and suddenly you pop out ...that your recent favorite million dollar body scrub is so easy to make ..... and hand up the phone...... voila... mess happens.

So, know the secret from me right now . 

YOU WILL NEED :

  • Rose petals .
  • sugar . ( brown or regular totally depends ) .
  • Extra virgin olive oil .
PROCEDURE :

In a blender blend all this above ingredients together . And in next step store it in a clean air tight or glass container in a dry place . You are done , just perfectly ready to use .

Did you liked my shared recipe ? Then dont forget to share your story and  how you made your friends jealous by this amazing  recipe. I will be happy to know your story and at the same time pretty excited to hear from you. 


Stay blessed , 
simplyJUNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment