Friday 16 January 2015

DIY HENNA HAIR MASK ..

Hey darling girls ..

Today I am sharing a very simple DIY hair mask that is very essential to get long bouncy ,smooth hair . Before treating your hair you should check your diet and consume at least 2lits of water everyday then only your hair will love you back . 
M listing the ingredients below.

Ingredients:

  • Henna powder
  • Eggs according to your length of your hair
  • Amla oil
  • Fenugreek seeds powder or methi powder 
  • lime
  • Yogurt



All the ingredients.



Egg . I used two eggs .






I used a whole lime.




Half a cup of amla oil. Over here I used Pantanjali Amla oil even Dabur amla oil works well.



  2 cup of heena powder I used.



A cup of methi powder or fenugreek powder.





 Then its the final result . Its somethings looks like this . Its the mixture of the hair pack that  I discussed above. Just mix the whole ingredient together to get the final product . Its looks disgusting but works wonder .



Procedure:

Follow as  I do . Apply this mask twice in a week . Keep this mask for 20 mins do not over dry this mask or it may lead to dry out your hair . Do not think keeping any hair mask for long span of time will make hair even more better , but no..no..no..no. you are just damaging your hair . So, do not wait for long time . Then wash it of completely with fresh cold water followed by your favorite conditioner . Then pat dry . Do not use blow drier just naturally dry your hair . I usually apply serum after this step but that is totally optional . 





My experience after using this hair pack..:



  • Is that fair always to get salon treated hair in exchange of thousand bucks . Not always . You need to try this out . All the ingredients are natural and someone said me henna conditioning  is the food for hair . I am really sorry as I dint uploaded yogurt pic cause I lost it . Eggs increase the volume of hairs and provide required proteins , lime removes dandruff , amla oil nourishes hair shafts, henna helps to deep condition the hair are regulate hair fall ,fenugreek seed are the key ingredients for any hair problem issues, even henna gives a natural brown shine which looks pretty awesome. I can notice some baby hairs from the crown . my hair feels soft and hair fall reduced . I am using this pack from last three months and I am real happy with the results . Another important thing is dont think you gonna see the result overnight ,as its home remedy so give some time so that it can work within silently . But definitely its works well.

Hope you like this hair mask . I will try my best to bring some more tips and tricks and of course can make you most beautiful individuals . As for now I am signing off . Take care . Thanks for dropping by ...... 


Stay blessed,
simply JUNE.


















The above tip is my own creation , its tried and tested . I do things which have logic and little bit of sense so no copy paste . 









No comments:

Post a Comment