Friday 30 January 2015

YOUR FINGER WANTS MORE.

Hello my beautiful friends:


Hope all of you great . I am here again to share a little tip and tricks regarding dark knuckles and fingers that doesn't looks good when you wearing your favorite nail paints . Its not right to misguide your knuckles which looks nasty and also the sign of ignorance. The finger joints are known as knuckles which darken with little long exposure under sun . Water and harsh soaps can also make your knuckles dark and tend to dry out badly, from last couple of weeks I noticed I got dark knuckles. So, when you are in problem ask yourself you will definitely get the answer. A pair of healthy n fair , soft and supple looks absolutely right ... isn't...???





I am sharing some home remedies that are pretty much useful and beneficial. I follow some simple home remedies that helped me to get rid from dark knuckles.

Ingredients you need :

  • Potatoes 
  • Baking Powder


Procedure:

  • Rub those dark knuckles with shaved potatoes or potato juice. 
  • Rub for at least 10mins
  • Make a paste of baking powder with just water .
  • Apply that paste over knuckles 
  • leave it till its dry .
  • Repeat apply the paste again.
  • wait till its dry .
  • wash it off
  • apply skin whitening lotion .
  • you are done.

Things to remember:

You have to follow this routine every day before bed time to see noticeable results.




Hope you liked m tips. correct me if m wrong . Next time I will bring some more beneficial home remedies. Till then stay beautiful .



Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE.













 I am sharing some home remedies that are pretty much useful and beneficial. 


No comments:

Post a Comment