Friday 2 January 2015

DIY SOOTHING FACE MASK....

Hey beauties ..




Happy winter . Today I am going to share a very simple recipe that is essential for your beautiful skin and that also in zero cost I guaranty you . I am using here some simple ingredients that usually available in your freezer right now .

Lets get started .. 

First of all the ingredients .

  • Chilled cucumber wedges.
  • A slice of lime 
  • A small container.     
  • A grater.
  • A spoon








Peel the cucumber nicely . Use neat and tidy plates and everything cause CLEANLINESS IS NEXT

 GODLINESS...



Grate the cucumber to make juice out of it and it is the simple way to get juice perfectly.






And finally the juice that I extracted from cucumber looks like this . Nice and green.. Oh..!! i love the color .




Now in next step squeeze out the lime juice and don't forget to remove the seed that's a mess.
My personal tip is just keep a neat and tidy cotton cloth handy so that to avoid huge kitchen mess, and untidy work is not acceptable to any one .



 I am using here a see through small cup you can use anything of you choice.


Mix.. Mix.. Mix... Voila ..

This is the final product and ready to be used.

Procedure:


  • make a quick clean up
  • pat to dry your skin 
  • dip a cotton ball
  • apply evenly over your face .
  • wait for 20 mins, reapply if the skin absorb the mask quickly 
  • but don't forget to relax and feel the soothing effect in your skin , you need to hear your skin and your favorite song .                           
mine favorite is  M OUT OF MIND by TOVE LO and yours ..?????

My take on to this DIY mask..

First of all cucumber is just amazing for skin as well as for health . Cucumbers removes tan from skin , can be use as astringent ,  , removes acne , gives reliefs from sun burn and itchiness, brightens the skin with a dewy glow , keeps skin hydrated , tightens skin pores , reduce puffy eyes ,reduce freckles.

Lemon is just loaded with vitamin C . Its diminish scares and age spot, heals acne , exfoliate skin , can be used as skin brightener, moisturize your skin ,fight wrinkles.

Combination of lime and cucumber is bang on . applying just both the lemon juice and cucumber juice  is also not only beneficial but also fantastic , but trust me I cant use lime juice directly to my skin cause its sting very much , for which I always mix Cucumber juice that is not at all bad . my tanning reduce and I can notice a natural glow, I believe using it  over a long time will definitely going to give a result that I always wanted . After washing off my face I follow completing the whole face clean up with Aloe Vera Gel .

I hope you liked my simple home remedy for beautiful skin mask , Dont forget to comment if you don't like my DIY stuff .

Stay Blessed ,
simply JUNE.





No comments:

Post a Comment