Friday 16 January 2015

YOUR SKIN DESERVES ALL..

Hey beautiful people,

I just don't believe you don't want  photo-ready skin all day long . Honestly I always want . Be its sunset or sunrise always shine without no hint of touch up . Yeah .. its possible , I guarantee  you . But you need to trust me I can promise you  .  Life is not just hustle n bustle , jobs , moneys, hook ups even break ups . Stop ..pause talk to yourself , realize who you are . Dedicate your life for the beautiful person within yourself . 
You need to care for yourself so that you can care for your family . Give time for yourself so that you can give time for your family. Dont always think of dollar products to make yourself  look best . There are many ways by which you can get the glamorous baby soft, dewy skin . Firstly you need to cheek what you eat , count you calorie intake, cut out fried junk food and workout , keep yourself hydrated , include leafy vegetables in your diet and think organic means organic diet if possible. 


Today I am going to talk about one secret for over all health benefits . Lets take one baby step at a time . There are hundreds tricks to follow but today its number one .



Indian gooseberry or Amla :


 


I hope you guys are familiar with this berry . you can find it  in any vegetable market and its better then the packed one .I personally prefer to buy  from fresh vegetable stores as you can see some scars , its nothing but the sign of fresh samples , cause its comes with all other vegetables and scaring is  natural . You can store this berry for at-least four days so buy the amount you  need . I made a great mistake once when I bought a bag full of berries but .. SURPRISE... all I found rot next three days ..


 

Why should I  eat gooseberry when I love Strawberry, Raspberry ..?????



You may think this . There are so many exotic berries i can find then why Gooseberry ..???
I thought the same thing before I know what actually this green berries does. 
From ancient time in India if you little bit flip over old history book you can find many medicines are made from this berries . So, whats the problem if I consume it directly . I don't believe in medicines . If you have a good immune system then nothing can beat you . I don't think medicines is the only key for any health related issues . Today I am giving you a clue of medicine by which you can transform your health from good to better and further more to best .

Benefits of Indian Gooseberry :

  • Makes skin younger
  • Acts as a powerful antioxidant which is beneficial to grow new skin
  • Good sources of fibers
  • Treats diabetes .
  • Reduces stress
  • Treats eye problems
  • Its a super immunity booster
  • Balance cholesterol
  • Antiviral
  • Helps for digestion
  • Reduce skin age
  • Fights wrinkles
  • As water is present , keeps body hydrated
  • Power house of vitamin C
The list is too long . another interesting fact is it contains 30% more vitamin C then that of oranges 

How to consume?

Very simple . I am sharing you the procedure that I follow regularly . Wash the berry properly , cut into slices and .. the rest you know .. I straightway toss it into my mouth . 

Alert..!! Alert..!!

Its very sour and very strong in taste . I know you not going to like the taste but its OK at least think about the youthful bouncy skin as result . But honestly I am  not breaking out , may be its a natural blood purifier . I can see my skin glow with out wash or moisturizer . And yeah.. its true cause Rick never lies . Only a close person can see your change if its taking places anyway . 
I simply recommend you to include this small green balls in your diet    , it doesn't cost your fortune , and surely  correct me if m wrong . 
Till then stay healthy n fit and get younger looking skin everyday . Thanks for dropping by . Hope I dint disappoint any one by my tips and tricks.





Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE.

















All the content above in made by myself .I used a little sense of its benefits even tried by my own and studied a lot about it and jot down which i thought .  Not copy paste of anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment