Sunday 18 January 2015

TREAT YOUR SKIN WITH EXOTIC COCOA...

Hey beauties,


 Its unfair to enjoy chocolate desert alone . Sometime share with your most beloved person and of course with your skin that's gone through many bad days .    Today I am real excited to make a quick review . Lately I am completely obsessed with this little wonder body  butter . Yes .. it is body butter . LOLz... I called it butter but actually its body lotion .
 Lets get started..!! 





 This is the packaging , that is very neat and tidy and the solid color of this tube is just like cocoa as its cocoa glow lotion . There is more fun inside.






Vaseline is old traditional brand as we all know but its really good to aspect  variety of products from Vaseline . And the looks are catchy , I personally love it .




Its comes with a sturdy flip cover ,so no fear of opening up accidentally . The cap is little bit tight but alright no issue. You can find packs of 100ml, 300ml and 400ml , and that's with a pump .




What its contain ?



Pure cocoa butter plus strays 3 multi layer moisture 
and all other ingredient list you can find at the back and its a Hindustan Unilever brand again.

Price:


85 Rs for 100ml


My experience after using this product ?

Yes ..!!! here you go ...
The lotion is not just a lotion its melted chocolate or choco lava infused in a bottle like body milk
The best part is I love the smell its amazingly  delicious . I am totally obsessed with this .


Now the serious part its really a wonderful lotion that's best for very dry skin . My fingers are relatively dry then that of my entire hands , its like a bam..!! a gallop of lotion and m good to go . Usually I apply this lotion evenly over my skin and leave it overnight so that the moisture gets sealed within my skin and next morning I can wake up with smiley skin . What can be better then a smooth baby bottom skin . I feel like caressing my skin as always .  It doesn't have SPF so its not good if you are stepping out. Its a rich moisturizing lotion so best for dry skin which leaves skin glowing and soft . You can use this lotion after pedi-mani as I do for restoring the moisture back , or a hectic tiring you can use it after hot shower.  Wow .... I suggest to give it a try . Your skin will love the treat. I promise . Make yourself proud for your skin .

I definitely going to buy another tube cause  " I just cant get enough ".

Hope you like my review . As for always correct me if m wrong . You should comment if you dont like my review . Looking forward to bring best of everything. Till then .






Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE.












This content is entirely my own creation . No copy paste. Thanks.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment