Friday 23 January 2015

LAKME PEACH MILK REVIEW ..

Hey Beauties ,


How are you all ? I am doing good . I am here once again , today I will be doing another review of another good product . So I am trying to keep it simple and helping you to provide more info . So , will you stay for a while this wont cost a fortune . 

Lets get started ... Boom .. Boom .. Paw...!!!!









Its Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer .

Its another product from Lakme smells everything good in life . I love the love of it 







I dont really know  why its written Lakme deep pore cleanser whereas its the moisturizer itself . Do you have any idea then you have leave a comment below .


The consistency of this light lotion is just like soft pink , but M sorry I cant exactly show you the color may be just for my phones camera. 


Price:


185Rs for 120ml

Ingredient list given just at the back .


My experiences using this product :



Hey people I said this before that my palm turns very dry sometime , for which I need something that keeps my skin soft and hydrated . I regularly use Vaseline Petroleum jelly at night before going to bed . I dont like using same lotion everyday so alternatively I use this one when I am home .  The product is good for skin which is dry and brittle , honestly my hands are dry . Doesn't contain any SPF . I suggest people who having dry skin can use it . The smell lingers a long time after the application . Not to much oily . But keep in mind to massage nicely so that it get set nicely .





Hope I helped you to find good lotion of your requirement  . Correct me if I am wrong anyway . Leave a comment below if you dont like . Till then .



Stay Blessed,
simplyJUNE.



No comments:

Post a Comment