Friday 23 January 2015

MY LOOK BOOK ..

Hey all ,

Today I will be sharing some of my favorite style of all time . I love casual , simple yet smart outfits . I love wearing jeans and wedges , boots , scarfs . My favorite color is royal blue , teal quartz, wine , red , baby pink . You have to tell me whats your favorite color . I love over sized bags , boyish kinda watches . I came up with  an idea of
sharing some looks that are my favorite . 

First look :





Its a clever way to wear blue in blue . Dark colors makes you look lean . If you are little plus then close your eyes opt for this . To keep the look simple sport a strap flip flop  like this and a bag like this which adding statement to this look . A messy bun is perfect for this look 


Second look:




My just drooling . So simple yet classy . The beautiful gold polka dots bag , the shades taking this look to the next level . The white converse is a perfect match with this cute white stripe dress. Its the perfect combo those who want to wear sailor man strip dress. Its very clear that gold and white pairs up well.


Third look:




Its called salt and pepper look . I absolutely love this combo . The best part is the leopard print loafers and the black hand bag with gold chair . The shade and gold watch adding extra point to this look . And red pout is complete take on .



 Which one is your favorite . Leave your comment below and ask me what you want to see in my next blog . Till then .



Stay blessed ,
simplyJUNE.







No comments:

Post a Comment