Tuesday 27 January 2015

SKIN FOOD TO GET FAIR HEALTHY PAIR OF HANDS .

Hello ladies,




I am here once again . I love sharing what I do and what I dont . Today I will be talking about an important matter that we usually forget to take a good care off . Yes ... I am going share some tips and tricks that you need to follow just for the sake of your hands . Our hands does things for us , so show them some love my sweet ladies . 
Do you think your hands and nails are dry and brittle at the same time and is that the reason you fail to maintain long beautiful dream catalog looking hands and nails ?...  huh ..??? 

OK my ladies things you got to know . What? .. What?...

Nails are made up of protein called keratin. If its not maintained properly it may tend to become dry , brittle and unhealthy .

  • Lack of protein and moisture is the cause of dry and brittle hands and nails
  • Lack of vitamin A in your diet is another reason.
  • Calcium deficiency can be the cause of dry brittle nails.
  • Reduced Vitamin D  level can also weaken nails .
  • Washing clothes with bare hands or washing dishes with bare hands can lead to dry unhealthy hands and nails.
  • Cleaning hands often with harsh products is another cause for dry hands and nails  .
As we need food for our health so as nails and hands too . I got some simple tips that you can follow to see noticeable results 

Scrubbing :



Scrubbing and exfoliating is important to wash off the dark dead skin over our hands . Scrub out hands with 2 spoon of  Yogurt  and 1 spoon rice flour  . Massage gently for 2 whole minute after that wash it off with running cold water . This will make your hands and nails baby soft . Trust me , I follow this. This makes skin really smooth and fair .



Skin Food :

I do this method every day before bed time . You can follow as I do . Mix 1 spoon of sugar , 1 spoon of salt , 3 spoon of extra virgin olive oil and a whole lime juice . Mix this ingredient together . Massage this paste of your fingers , take care of knuckles and massage well with soft clock and anti clock strokes . Repeat this  for 5 mins . Wash it off under running water . Skin feels soft as if you got new skin . Skin turns glowing , moisturized. soft and supple . 

Sealing :


ladies dont forget to seal the entire pampering with hand cream or Vaseline jelly  will do . Take little bit more Vaseline jelly rub it over skin gently . Feel the massage entirely . Wear a pair of gloves , and you are done .




Let your nails and skin breath, keep your nail bare thrice in a week . Avoid wearing too much nail polish . Cut and trim your nails and file your nails in one direction not to and fro 




Here is a total thousand bucks skin food under Rupees nothing. I guess this simple product everyone already have in there home . So, Go .... what are you waiting for ? 




Hope I helped my beautiful ladies with this tips . I believe you will try this at least once. Everyone is not perfect so, as I . I know I am perfect . Correct me if I am wrong in  any point of time   . I will try my best to bring something more amazing next time . 



Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment