Thursday 15 January 2015

FAIR AND LOVELY FACE WASH REVIEW..

Hey everyone ..


Hope you all are wonderful and enjoying this winter to the fullest . Today I am doing a review for Fair n lovely face wash hope you like it. So, guys there are million of brands out there claiming wonder results , and all brands are awesome not to be mentioned , every individual have there own favorite face wash . But what if I give you another perfect wash for your choice ..???? Check this out.



This is actually the front and kinda looks like this , easy to handle and comes with a plastic tube so no fear if its drops accidentally. Oh yes .. !!! happens . The writing is like old 1980s TV commercial that haven't changed and yes ..!! now I confess I kinda thought its a big no..no.. for me at least to use this face wash.    But miracles happens everyday . Trust me my skin is super sensitive and easily breaks out without thinking time , date, place. Suddenly , again my skin started behaving badly with me . Really I am done with my skin and spots started staying permanently over my skin . After that Rick surprised me with this face wash




 Its just the back of the tube where ingredients list are clearly printed .



Again its a product from Hindustan Unilever Limited. So, its not that bad .


It have a sturdy plastic flip cap and always replace the cap after using and keep away from sun and don't allow the water to flow back inside the tube it may destroy the product , and yes..!!! I faced it once.. ..

Claim:

Its claims to give instant fair look, soft and smoother feeling, brighter and clearer skin . And honestly , its does what claims and this is the most amazing part .  



Price:


50g for 50 Rs. not to pricey .




the consistency of the face wash is exactly like this . A creamy and white texture and very little amount is needed.


 After washing the upper portion of my palm with it and its a real picture not edited or something like that .


My experience after using the product :

This is the fun part . I got to say a lot. I am very happy and excited to share how its works and how I felt . i must say friends to be honest its a real good product . I used many branded and pricey wash for my face but over all results I dint got from any . And if its comes to international brand then yeah..!!! all other products are awesome. But its a product that is not to costly and easily available is any beauty store with out any  long search . I am excited how its work in my skin . I feel fresh and in the same hand its clean and brighten up my skin super fast and I am not breaking out honestly . I use it at the morning followed by my moisturizer and at night followed by Patanjali Aloevera gel and done . The face wash removes unwanted oil and remove make ups as well . Its my third tube that I am using .I personally recommend girls out there to use it it wont break your heart trust me .



Stay blessed ,
simply JUNE.










No comments:

Post a Comment