Wednesday 21 January 2015

LOVE AND LOTS OF CARE IN A BLUE TIN ..

Hello my friends ,

Once again I am here with another review that m excited to share. I always share product review or simple DIY stuff that's makes me happy . I want to double my happiness by helping you guys to try out something that will make you happy . What could be better then sharing happiness and love and care for all my beautiful friends out there .   Our skin is a shield that's protect us from bad skin days and harsh pollution . So, its our responsibility to love them back . Prepare your skin for better today and tomorrow.
Today I will be talking about a very well known trusted brand Nivea. I am doing a review of Nivea creme that is very much known to us .




I use this as multipurpose cream after manicure or some time as a night cream .





Ingredients:

Aqua , Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Cera Microcristallina , Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol , Paraffin , Panthenol , Decyl Oleate , Octyldodecanol , Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid , Magnesium Sulfate , Magnesium Stearate , Parfum ,Limonene , Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal , Linalool , Citronellol , Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. All the ingredient list you can find at the back of the tin.



The consistency of the creme is really thick so best for dry skin , feet , cracked lips , rough hands . In winter my hands turns really dry so i cant thick without this tin in winter and I love the smell which reminds me my childhood . My mom use to catch me with one hand and rub all over my face and it was so annoying that time , but now I really want those days . Miss u maa.. 



Love... Love ..Love... Love your skin . This creme keeps skin hydrated for long time . SPF is not added, so best to use when you are not stepping out.



I know its blank . Ha ..Ha.. Haa... Actually I wanted to show how my skin reacts to this creme . Yeah.. now my skin and Nivea creme is in love . Happy Ending..





Hope you like my review and you have to tell me if you dont like . Its a free world. Once again correct me if m absolutely wrong in any point of time . I am  in other side of your device waiting to answer you back . Till then you have to stay beautiful cause YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.









Stay blessed,
simplyJUNE. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment