Friday 2 January 2015

KEO KARPIN HAIR VERTILIZER...

Hello ladies,

Today I am doing review on Keo Karpin hair vertilizer. 
Hair vertilizer is important for extra care of your hair that you love the most. Lets get started .




The bottle looks like this and comes with a plastic body so, its easy to carry .

Price : 46 Rs for 100ml.




Composition : Each 100ml contains Keratin  Hydrolysate (5%w/v) 5ml, Biotin USP %mg Nicotinic Acid IP 200mg,  Resorcinol BP mg, And the composition is to long list . All the description are just at the back of the bottle .




The back of the vertilizer bottle .


The manufacturing date and expiry date is mentioned clearly at the back .


The consistency is just like water.


Claims:


Makes hair root strong and healthy .



My Experience after using it :


I am using this products from last 2 weeks . The smell is  very light and soothing . I use this product when I clean my hair. In dry scalp I apply 5-6 drops and in the affected area I apply 7-8 drops . My hair reduced a lot due to hair fall just above the temple ,that's weird . I  comb my hair in other way to hide that empty space without hair , and I am just 23 and this bad hair days  . My hair is normal type . Hair thinning increased a lot lately for which I opt for this one . It was suggested by my mother and she got result after using it . Honestly its a slow process , after one week of application I can see the change now . And its works nicely even very relaxing . The price is real cheap and affordable.

But , its take a lot of time  to see the noticeable result . If I don't get another good vertilizer I would definitely try this one again . But over all its not bad .  


 Hope you all like my review and if not don't think twice to ping me , i will try my best to make it presentable next time . Everyone stay good and beautiful.

Stay Blessed ,
simply JUNE.  


28 comments:

  1. Hey June!

    Thanks for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah wala oil chahie please mobile number 87 95 99 40 32

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this product very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any alternative product same lik this. Because company has stopped it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good product 100% working
    Plz reply me lik this any similar product

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey..mujhe is product ki jaroorat hai
    Ye keha se order karne pe mujhe mil jaega

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keo karpin hair vitilizer mil skti hai

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to order for the product

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can i get the website where it is available

    ReplyDelete
  10. My no 7753025207

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mujhe yeh chahiye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mujhe yeh chahiye

    ReplyDelete
  13. मुझे चाहिए







    ReplyDelete
  14. Mujhe ye chahiye bhuat jaruri hai mujhe plz bataiye ki kaise order Karen mera number 620 66 46 573

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muze chahiye kaise mangaye ise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mujhe chahiye kasie mangaye is ko

    ReplyDelete